Join us October 17-18 for two jam-packed days of next-level yoga study! This weekend workshop, led by Dee O'Neill, a board-certified Neurotherapy expert and licensed professional counselor, offers a unique opportunity to learn from the best in the brain biz.
Yogis: Apply the science of the nervous system to your yoga practice to offer students NEXT-LEVEL yoga.
Mental Health Clinicians: Apply neuroscience and yoga techniques to take your clinical work to the NEXT LEVEL.
For $195, participants will gain:
- 16 CEUs*
- A comprehensive understanding of how brain science can be used in holistic, mind-body healing approaches
- Over 15 hours of live learning sessions through Zoom
- Recordings of all sessions
- Two guided yoga practices led by LISPY School staff
- Next-level knowledge of brain anatomy, neuroplasticity, the neuroscience of trauma, and other thought-provoking topics
- Guidance on how brain science and yoga tradition can be combined to enhance your practice as a mental health clinician or yoga instructor
- A downloadable lesson guide and a curated list of applicable resources
- and more!
Disclaimer: LISPY’s psychotherapeutic yoga training does not qualify graduates to diagnose or treat mental illness, nor practice as a licensed mental health professional.
*CEUs available for LPC, LMFT, RYT
Prerequisite: Education in the mental health industry, or yoga instructor training experience is required to enroll in this course.
Note: This is course is one of nine weekend courses that make up the LISPY 200-hour RYT. Tuition for "Merging Brain Science with Yoga Tradition" can be applied toward our Fall 2020 RYT program! Click here for more information.
The LISPY School was founded to provide yogis and mental health clinicians with innovative knowledge about the body and brain to give them an edge in their respective practices.